Defence, Military & Security
Founded in 1990, this business is mainly carried out by Defence Unlimited International, a company specialising all aspects of the defence and military industry. Defence Unlimited has an excellent global reputation and has grown to be one the main defence companies in the world working alongside private and public organisations including governments.
The entity holds a world-wide agency for MITgel, a manufacturer of superior Bullet Proof Vests, and several other regional agencies for military, aviation and security products including an exclusive business development and agency for the MENA region for the new Wing Ship Technology, which is amongst other product agencies, a game changer in the Industry.
For more information please visit http://www.defenceunlimited.com
Trade & Manufacturing
Edward’s first trade business was established in Egypt, he eventually carried on his ventures when he moved to Canada, having the ability not only to break through markets with new products through his first hand experience of the culture, market and regional trade know-how, but also through his language capabilities. Being the son of a tradesperson, he learnt from a tender age the ability to negotiate and deal through close observation of his father’s trade. The first business he established in Canada was Transpect, which undertaking dealt with trade expansion between Canada, Egypt and the Middle East, capitalising on the both market intelligence gained from first hand experience. Apart from simple trade, import/export, the business also grew into a manufacturing business also.
Real Estate & Hospitality
Edward Banayoti’s real estate investments have throughout the years varied in shape, size and risk undertaken, and has proved to have an excellent eye for property development. He has also ventured into combining real estate investments with the hospitality business, whereby he has recovered with a re-structuring model, established for business and property development a total of 22 hotels spread over US and Canadian territories, which investments were eventually sold in block to a Canadian Group.
His experience in hospitality together with his security background and know-how has allowed Edward to gain an exceptional and unique insight on project development, by combining and applying both sectors to his projects. Edward has always sought to have first-hand contributions into all his projects which has led him to hold an impeccable record for immovable property investment and dealings.
Edward has ventured into and invested in several other sectors such as the aerospace, telecoms, logistics, media and others. Edward has successfully introduced to Canada and several other countries Silent Circle which is a specialist encrypted phone manufactured to ensure complete privacy and currently runs the main Agency for Canada.
Edward Banayoti is currently expanding his investment portfolio and is seeking to invest in European undertakings through his European holding company Banayoti Holdings Limited (UK), which has been purposely set-up.
For more information and updates visit http://www.banayotiholdings.uk
- Ronny Jackson: Trump veterans nominee bows out amid allegationsRonny Jackson rails against "baseless and anonymous attacks" on his character and integrity.
- Michael Cohen: Trump's lawyer to plead Fifth Amendment in Daniels caseMichael Cohen invokes his right to remain silent in the case of adult film star Stormy Daniels.
- Spain 'wolf pack' gang jailed for San Fermin sex attackFive men are convicted of abusing, but not raping, a woman in a case seen as Spain's MeToo moment.
- Philippines protests as Kuwait expels envoy over maid 'rescues'The Philippine envoy is told to leave after videos show embassy staff helping domestic workers.
- Brigitte Macron on life at the top as France's first ladyDespite the responsibility of her official role, she says she hasn't changed since becoming first lady.